Friday, May 5, 2017

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 06May2017. Today’s deck is *The Night Sun Tarot* by Fabio Listrani. It is a great deck, a touch on the dark side, of a somber beauty, but truly profound and revelatory, an excellent match for a sensitive intuitive or a simply gifted reader. This is another of those decks that make me ask, “Why don’t I use this more often?” “Time & Life are a precious Egg, Virginia, and you are about to break through the shell. Go on, honey, take that last peyote mushroom, go ON . . . .” Grin. Onward and upward! 
Today’s draw is: Sulfur = VIII Justice; Mercury = I the Magician, and Salt = the Ace of Swords. Good Grief! You would think I operated with a Tarot deck which has only 13 cards; I, II, III, IV, V, VII, VIII, XI, XV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, & XX !! At LEAST it is consistent in the draws I am receiving, and thus my point of travel on the Path is fairly precisely designated for me on the “map of the Path.” “Go back and do a check-up on some of the earlier Arcana, my friend. 
Little leaks of former qualities still seep through from time to time and you need to make sure that the barrages are holding, if that is the case, or that no new mold is growing on those that you progressed through and rebuilt.” The Path is never a “one time through and you’re done;” it is a lifelong job of first correcting the template you live with on a daily basis, and then keeping it in tip-top shape, at ALL times. Of course, being Malkuth-imbibing beings, we can’t be perfect; therefore, WE DO OUR ABSOLUTE BEST to remain on the Path, to continue our journey through even higher realms, until we can finally be released as an excellent-enough “product” to merge with the nameless Divine and luxuriate in Love and Perfection. Part of that is continuing to explore, to journey even when you are exhausted and want to quit. Whew! Enough! I’ve covered ALL of these cards lately, therefore I feel it is rather pointless to reiterate; simply scroll back a day or three for related entries. I ask the Cosmos today to give us ALL a correct sign for where we all are at this time on our personal Journeys. Be Well, Be Zen, Be Blessed!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment