Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 31May2017. I’m using a deck today for the first time since I bought it years & years ago; this is why it is a good idea to do rotation with your decks if you have more than a few of them; your find and rediscover some things which may surprise you. This deck, for instance; I DO remember opening it (just not when,) and putting it away because something had displeased me. I only now, today, with what that prejudice was now gone, that I re-discover this deck and am delighted to find the artwork quite among the best I’ve seen on an Egyptian deck. 
This is *El Tarot Egipcio Y La Magia* by Bartolomé Bioque. IT comes with a LARGE hardbound book (!) that is quite lovely and instructive, or at least it seems so; my Spanish is present but hardly accounted for; I grew up in a state where it was the 2nd language, and although I never tried to cultivate fluency with it, I am good with languages and I did pick quite a bit up over the years. (I wouldn’t sit down to have a semantics discussion with Cervantes; but I can survive, if necessary.) I like the book, and after a bad first impression, I am now favorably impressed by the deck. It doesn’t rock my world, mind you, but it IS a “good tune.” Today’s draw is: Sulfur 
= III the Empress; Mercury = IV the Emperor, and Salt = #69 Luck/Chance. I drew this for my reading and didn’t really immediately “LOOK" at it; then I did, and it blows me away! This is wonderful and it reminds me of the power and the beauty of the Sacred Tarot, no matter the guise. What I see above is a perfect constitution of the ideal relationship between my Anima &Animus, and it couldn’t BE better illustrated! My Anima, fully informed and self-aware, self-crowned as the Empress, sits comfortably in the home court of my Animus, AND, WHAT IS BRILLIANT? IS THAT IT IS VICE-VERSA; my Animus sits in splendor in the home court of the Anima!! What an ideal blend!! You’ll remark that if they were each only informing their own kingdom(s), they would be back-to-back and wouldn’t even be aware of the Other. However, in the manner drawn, only by sitting CONSCIOUSLY (dressed in full splendor) in the realm of the Other can they see each other, communicate, and work together. “Brilliant, non, Gaston ?? Oui, moi, je think so, too.” Oh, wait, wrong language . . . “Si, yo tambien pienso lo same.” Or so says Google – it’s too fukkin’ early, folks. LOL. This is SO weird! I get a marvelous draw like this on a day when I have NO energy or motivation! Shit! LOL – I’m going to try and come back to it later. I don’t know if that will work or not, but we shall see. Be Well, Be Zen, Be Blessed!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment