Sunday, May 21, 2017

Good morning from The Fool's Tarot! Unfortunately, there is no spread this morning because my wife poisoned me with tampered dragées . . . LOL. No, the real reason is that the "juice" just isn't there this morning. I'm juiced out, temporarily. I did draw the cards, and saw an insipid reading from "insipid" cards; the only thing insipid in reality, of course, was my attitude. Nevertheless, the fight goes on! 
(I'm being paid to take a fall; I'm not going to, I'm going to win, and then flee town with my girlfriend and my 'cojones' still intact. So, please "tune in tomorrow when we shall return with another episode of . . . (skreeeeetch, violin wail) The Twilight Zone." Grin. Thanks for showing up, I appreciate all who read my blog. I ask the Cosmos today to give us ALL the blessing of Acceptance. Be Well, Be Zen, Be Blessed!!   



























No comments:

Post a Comment