Thursday, June 22, 2017

Good morning and Welcome! The Fool's Tarot has no written post today, as I have been confronted with a "mighty host" of technical problems. I hope to be back tomorrow, if the goddess Motherboard and her consort Hard Drive will back off of my case. 
Nevertheless, I had a lovely draw this morning: Sulfur = XVIII the Moon; Mercury = XXI the World, and Salt = the Ace of Wands. I used the 
*Night Sun Tarot* by Fabio Listrani, a a truly beautiful deck, but as I can't transfer the pictures at the moment (phone to computer) I am using a downloaded TdeM as a substitution. Here are the cards, no explanations. Have fun with them in "theory," if you like. OR you can use them as a draw you have made for the client, me. Knowing what you may know about me, go from there . . . Grin. Have fun! I hope to be "real" again tomorrow. Be Well, Be Zen, Be Blessed!!    


No comments:

Post a Comment