Saturday, June 17, 2017

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 18Jun2017.  The deck today is *El Tarot Egipcio y La Magia* by Bartolome Bioque. The illustrations in the deck are excellent. For some reason it doesn’t give off as profound a vibe (to me) as the Kier, but it is equally beautiful. Yours to choose. Onward and Upward! My reading today surprises me and yet it doesn’t; it’s one of those “Tarot repeats” or “variations on a theme,” if you will. 
Thus: Sulfur = VIII Justice; Mercury = XIV Temperance, and Salt = #66 Creativity (or as I read it, the Page of Wands.) The Page isn’t normally associated with the Hebrew letter Shin, however. She is definitely of the Fire/Wands “suit,” and dressed as she is I have interpreted that to be a maiden. “So, c’mon, Boaz and Jachin, giddyup!” IF you read my blogs regularly, you know that this “theme has been showing up steadily; for example, the last three days I have made three draws. Justice was present 2X, Temperance was present 2X, and the Ace/Page was present 3X (the off cards where X the Wheel and XI Strength.). That is rather extraordinary. The main mix/intuition I pull from this is that there is some matter of Justice, issuing from the past (regard all three directions of glance) or from my subconscious, shadow side and that I will need to approach the moderate redress with creativity and ingenuity. Flowers in one hand, a Serpent in the other, in other words – exactly as in the card illustration. The message is quite clear; “Look back and redress an injustice; be ingenious and creative!” No long-unwinding spiral of my patter today; the message is short and sweet, thus I shall be the same. I ask the Cosmos to give us ALL today clear and concise messages. Be Well, Be Zen, Be Blessed!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment