Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 15Jun2017. I’m still having image problems; my Canon digital takes pictures I don’t really like for this purpose, and my phone hasn’t been to the hospital yet (soon!) My temporary solution is to lift images from various decks on the Web to match what I actually draw. The one drawback to this is that since the card “decks” being chosen are random, I will NOT be commenting on the structure or symbolism of a particular card. Thus this & further readings 
of this style will speak of my thoughts as to their “placement” in my life. “Oh Goodie, Grandpa! Tell us the one again about how you took the white soldier captive with only your tomahawk and forced him to choose between ‘giving you some’ or getting scalped!!” Grin. It is a clear and straightforward read today: Sulfur (Animus) = IIII the Emperor; Mercury (Anima) = XX Judgement, and Salt = the King of Coins. This is a pinpoint “forecast” of my day. I just 
received a sum of money and was notified that it is now available to me after exchange to Euros. This is great; it gives me some “cleaning up” power. Today I DO feel rather Emperor-ish, and I DO need to make decisions considering the ordering of my material “realm.” As a consequence, my Anima is engaged in using her Judgement to decide how this should be divvied up and most usefully employed. And, of COURSE, the Energy today is INDEED coming from the King of Coins, master of material comfort & satisfaction. And money – the raw material I am working with today. So, there we have it, boys & girls. I ask the Cosmos today to give us ALL a moment of clear management & pleasure today. Be Well, Be Zen, Be Blessed!”    

No comments:

Post a Comment