Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 20Jun2017. Today’s deck is, if you don’t recognize it (poor child!) the *Tabula Mundi Colores Arcus Tarot* by M. M. Meleen. Along with two or three other decks, it is part of the apotheosis of modern Tarot, in my humble opinion. (I once asked the creatrix if she was Irish, with a name such as Mary Margaret Meleen [my imagining.] She wrote back and said, No, Swedish! LOL.) Created along Golden Dawn and Thoth lines, the deck is ablaze with beauty, creativity and wisdom. If you can at ALL afford it, you owe it to yourself to buy it. Onward and Upward! My draw today is: Sulfur = VI the Lovers; Mercury = XX the Aeon, and Salt = the Knight of Wands. Harrumph! Actually it’s a minor case harrumph, as only VI the Lovers surprised me today. With my Anima in XX the Aeon and the Catalyst being the Knight of Wands, I would have thought it behooved me to be in a more action-oriented avatar, but ‘нет’, I need to be in VI the Lovers. The only way I understand that, in my present position, is that again a choice must be made, and more importantly, it must be a choice that is made with “devotion and avowal.” (M.M. Meleen) Well, that is fine with me; for a number of decades now my choices of this magnitude have been made, out of necessity, for the spiritual rather than the material. I have been searching for “my answer, my way on the Path,” all my life, always feeling a need to start over & over again when various tentative efforts didn’t pan out. I ended up returning to one of the very first I had tried (but at far too young an age,) the Sacred Tarot. 
Since that return, ALL of my choices have been guided by the goal in sight; apotheosis into an “enlightened, illuminated being.” Here is the data on VI: “Children of the Voice Divine; Oracles of the Mighty Gods. The zodiacal trump of Gemini, Mercury rules (next door!)Its Hebrew letter is Zain (Sword.) On the Tree of Life, it travels Path #17, from Binah to Tiphareth.” (“Book M: Liber Mundi” by M.M. Meleen, Atu House, Barre, 2015.) As the animal & the angel proceed “down the aisle,” we proceed on to where my Anima has nested today, in XX the Aeon. Just as sheer art, this is one of my favorite cards in this deck, and it always pleases me when it turns up (and to my recollection, NEVER reversed.) It is a l-o-n-g exercise to go through all the symbology for you; I recommend the book.  This Trump is uniquely concerned with the awakening to a new life, one’s life in apotheosis. I could go on and on here, but I think not; I’m not feeling terribly long-winded today. (“Thank Gawd!” I hear you think. Grin.) I’m just going to say I understand my Anima being here; we are starting the new adventure, and this is the first time I’ve EVER invited her along as a full partner and conscious traveling companion, from start to finish. She woke up with a vengeance during the last Journey, and now “sits on the council as co-regent, with me,” to guard the kingdom until the new Prince/ss grows up and assumes the kingdom hirself. (Me, again! LOL.) It is “The Spirit of the Primal Fire. The elemental trump of Fire and of Spirit, its Hebrew letter is Shin (tooth.) It's Path #3 on the Tree of Life, from Hod to Malkuth.” (Ibid.) Finally we find the engine running today, the Catalyst for the two elements in the alembic (me.) Whew! He is a LOT of Energy! “He” is the Knight of Wands, “The Lord of the Flame and the 
Lightning; the King of the Spirits of Fire (another expression of this title is the one I prefer, just out of quirk; Prince and Emperor of the Salamanders. Grin.) He rules 20° Scorpio through to 20° Sagittarius.” (Ibid.) One can SEE that he is not an idle man. Full of Fire and Force, he rides forth to espouse his suit/kingdom (in the GD/Thoth tradition, the Knights are actually the Kings.) “He brings swiftness, Strength, and Will-force to the scene, where he is the progenitor of New Creation, and he acts with decision and resolution.” (Ibid.) Therefore, given this high-octane ‘fuel’, it is apparent to me that the "engine" GIVES me this Energy to carry through effectively my “avowed and enthusiastic choice.” At the same time, it is by far enough Energy to supply any need my Anima may have dealing with the “labor & birth” in the process of the Aeon of her contribution to “our” new self. I’m all for that; I like a woman to be self-sufficient. (Grin.) The Knight is extraordinarily generous with his energy and his commitment, as long as the cause is progressive and just. Well, that should suffice for today. “It’s time for raisins and milk, kiddies, and then our nap.” LOL. I ask the Cosmos to give us ALL an abundance of Energy today sufficient unto our needs. Be Well, Be Zen, Be Blessed!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment