Thursday, June 15, 2017

Good morning & Welcome. I’m still in a technical fritz here, and I have only a very bad picture to offer today (from an Amazon Fire; who knew it had a camera? and a shitty one at that.) I just don’t feel like a long explanatory text when I cannot provide good images to support it. Please forgive my egoism on that. Nevertheless, here is the image with today’s draw: Sulfur = XIV Temperance; Mercury = VIII Strength, and Salt = the Ace of Wands. It is quite a nice draw, as you can see, and powered by the Ace, this “Power Couple” is ready to kick ass (with moderation) and take names. Thank you for being patient; the full Fool’s Tarot should return soon. Be Well, Be Zen, Be Blessed!



2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful. YOu neglegted to mention the deck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I did! It is the *Samhain Red Deck of Sorrows" by TarotBYSeven.

    ReplyDelete