Sunday, July 16, 2017

Good Morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 17/07/2017., a magic date, doubtless! Today’s deck is the *Night Sun Tarot* by Fabio Listrani, one of my favorite of the themed RWS clones. Think “Dark Art,” and you’ve got it; a genre of very elegant “Conan-style” fantasy, it is quite beautiful. My draw today is: Sulfur = XIII Death; Mercury = XXI the World, and Salt = the Knight of Pentacles. Hmm, my Energy has been originating in the Pentacle corner for some time now; I can only presume that is a positive turn in the material outlook, or manifestation, but I must admit, it’s still a bit foggy to me. I’m not on a particularly liberal or generous cash flow stream right now and my health is questionable; but I must admit, a jet engine hasn’t flown through one of the windows and killed us both (“Donnie Darko.”) I’m going to need to assume that all of that Pentacle energy is indeed doing work, that it is just, perhaps, subterranean. Such as fighting to retain what healthy lung tissue is left and what can be “reconstituted.” That seems material enough to me! Grin. Well, let’s stop that, there, and get back to a more linear look at the reading (“. . . although it IS a gestalt, right, students? Dawson! What is that? Give it to me . . . a card counter?? Go to the principal’s office, Dawson, I’ll deal with you later!”) Firstly, it seems that Monsieur Animus isn’t feeling light & springy-stepped today, but rather on the brink of deep and considered change. Yes, I can put a personal situation to that, and it fits like the thin leather driving glove on an avaricious old woman’s claw. It is time to CHANGE one of the big policies on my “The E.E.U.’s List of Approved Moral Stances on Personal Issues (Excepting Belgium.)” Grin. 
And, it involves Cups, my “target suit” for this time through the Magical Mystery Tour. It is the last great quarter of my life that really DOES need to be brightened up from that dull, Depression-era detention center where my soul was imprisoned for so long. It is time to learn to Love Large, and forget love in in the particular (with certain exceptions such as Mme. Miller. Grin.) I have a good rapport with XIII, I believe; we aren’t exactly friends; I still panic about what to wear when s/he comes to visit, but in theory s/he has no negative call upon me other than the reptilian-brain reaction. I look forward to the Trip when my confirmed ticket comes in the mail; until then, I’m not going to live and breathe on watching for the postman. What a “sinful” waste of time that would be! (Snark.)  Glissading along on that rather unreliable-looking scythe with “Ma’ Change,” we happen across Animus’ partner, Mme. Anima, living it up yet AGAIN in XXI the World, doing her exotic number as the ‘Nataraja’ of the dancing Shiva. (I believe I called hir Kali in an earlier post. I was mistaken, and have been reported to the authorities.) I was curious about the word, so lazily went to Wikipedia, and found; “Nataraja நடராஜர் नटराज, "the lord of dance"), is a depiction of the Hindu god Shiva as the cosmic ecstatic dancer. His dance is called Tandavam or Nadanta, depending on the context of the dance. The pose and artwork is described in many Hindu texts such as the Anshumadbhed agama and Uttarakamika agama, the dance relief or idol featured in all major Hindu temples of Shaivism.” He is the Creator, the Preserver & the Destroyer; all-purpose, so to speak. (Zal isn’t worthy to kiss hir hands, Grin.) The card itself is governed by Saturn, is represented by Tau, and can represent all forms of fulfillment, ecstasy, evolution & transformation. Above all, the Final Manifestation of your Chosen Path. “She’s thinkin’ deep today, is me gal!” I like that; I truly appreciate having a partner, both on the Path and in Life, who participates in our union/marriage, both internally (Anima) & externally (my Wife.) They are NOT the same, NOR should they be, IMHO, of course. If you can make it work for you, okay, but it sounds a bit too Pygmalionesque and hubristic to see it that way. Nevertheless, if I am contemplating XXI through my Anima, then I may allow myself to feel that I am properly occupying ‘myself’ after my repeated visits to II the High Priestess recently. She is doing her part. Moving along to inspect 
the engine room, I find the Head Engineer himself in charge, the Knight of Pentacles. What a workhorse this guy is! To the point of being a bit dull, ‘tis true, but this guy’s qualities are so solid-sterling that he can be forgiven much, even being less than luminous in a high Court position. As the Fire of Earth (Sr. Listrani’s decision, not mine; there IS a king,) he is at his best making profit in business and being industrious. Down side: Laziness, of course! Grin. But today I can feel that he isn’t feeling lazy, in fact he wants to move and be busy; “Time is wasting and the state of our Realm needs attention. I’m off!” So, he is bringing the Energy TO us; well, Jiminy Cricket! “What a guy! I don’t even have to go into town to arrange the transfer . . . service, that’s what this Knight is all about, service.” (Sometimes I love sounding fatuous. It brings back fond memories of the 19th century. Grin.) I ask the Cosmos today to give us ALL a moment of pure gratitude today for what the Universe arranges for us, with flourishes sometimes! Be Well, Be Zen, Be Blessed!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment