Monday, July 17, 2017

Good Morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 18/07/2017. Today’s deck is *Le Tarot de Viéville” par Jacques Viéville, XVII CE. It is a Wonderful! old deck, surprisingly different from the « usual » TdeM. Today’s draw is: Sulfur = XIII Death; Mercury = III the Empress, and Salt = the Knight of Swords. (BTW, in the illustrations, I was forced to substitute a TdeM Knight for the Viéville, due to technical gremlins.) This turned up on my table this morning and I almost hooted aloud; “By Jove’s testicles! Death and Rebirth powered by an impetuous charge forward to defend and spread the powers of the Intellect; 
resulting in fecundity on all levels, directing passion to bring the cool reason of the Intellect into play? Kind of like a pyromaniac being a fireman, as well! LOL, “Good one! Yes, I know that’s where I am at the moment, thank you, Prince of the Obvious!” Grin. But I really DO appreciate the confirmation, it makes perfect sense that this kind of “wound-up” feeling I have is being occasioned by yet another “sea change” in my “matrix.” (For instance: just writing that sent in me into a frenzy of precision activity doing something totally else needing complete attention for around 5 minutes! “What’s up, Doc?” “Keep walkin’, Rabbit. . .”) 
Well, I’m not going to be over-long this morning; Hell, I’m not even going to be long. I can “feel this in my bones,” as the cheery autumn greeting goes (grin.) The change is ongoing, and becoming more and more conscious each day; I am not frightened of it, yet I AM puzzled a bit. I am so far from being in the habit any longer of trying to look for that “stuff” as proof, that this close-to-conscious experience is surprising me, and it is a very pleasant sensation. Grin. Along with this is a growing resistance, second by second, to putting this down on “dataflow” today; I’m not feeling lazy, just the need to “Get To It!” So, I’m stopping here, and laying down my hand; “Now, I don’ want no fireworks, Mother Gin Sling, jes’ gimme my money an’ I’ll skedaddle . . .” grin. (“The Shanghai Gesture,” 1941.) I ask the Cosmos to give us ALL today just a bit of a surprise . . . ! Be Well, Be Zen, Be Blessed!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment