Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Good Morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 05/07/2017.  Today’s deck is again the *Rosetta Tarot* by M. M. Meleen, accompanied by its companion book, *The Book of Seshet: Guide to the Rosetta Tarot* by M. M. Meleen, Atu House, Barre, 2011. I’m on an intuitive run so I’m staying with the Rosetta for a moment, waiting . . . .  The draw today is: Sulfur = IV the Emperor; Mercury = VII the Chariot, and Salt = the Prince of Cups. It is an odd draw, unlike what I normally receive, but it makes sense in the light of my new Journey, this time concerning the Cups suit and my need to straighten out my position. Most of the biggest, deepest trash in my emotional bin was cleared out during my first entire run-through; now it is time to “refine the product” so that it is user-friendly and ready (not my trash, my “emotional welcome.”) I haven’t sat on the Cube of Materiality for a while, so sure, why not? Today my Animus is occupied, as he has been infrequently, with the management of his entire gestalt – that means me. I know that I DO have the power over my environment and the structure of my world; keeping it productive is a full-time challenge. I never expected to reach this age; once encroaching upon it, I didn’t expect my health to desert me; and yet, despite these “unsuspected turns” I remain Master of my domain. It’s tiring, I assure you, but I AM the best person to do the job; I am the ONLY person to do the job, and I can. Hovering over each shoulder are, of course, Justice & Moderation (in my mind’s eye), or if I want to take it higher, they could be Huginn ("Thought") and Muninn ("Memory",) the two ravens that sat on Odin’s shoulders and brought him news of Midgard (Earth.) So I can both Feel and Intuit the what, where, how & why of the Emperor’s state of being. My Animus is up to the task today. “Emperoring” along (Grin,) we meet my Anima who today is riding VII the Chariot, Apollo’s “ride.” Lady Anima is feeling very crab-like today (no, not “crabby!” LOL,) as she is in the Chariot. 
Not holding the reins, mind you, but trusting the unification of forces to know the road. “The Chariot is path #18 between Geburah (Strength) and Binah (the Great Mother), the highest path on the pillar of Severity and crossing over the Abyss. The Chariot thus carries the influence of the higher planes to the lower. The Chariot is said to be related to the Merkabah, the chariot that bears the throne, and we see the Chariot bearing the Grail, the womb holding within it the seed and egg of the Emperor and Empress, or perhaps the fertilized egg that is the Princess, referred to as the Throne of the Ace.” (M.M. Meleen) (Personal note: the Merkabah is also a great deal more than that; amongst other things, it is the feminine mystery of the union with God; side reading can enlighten you on this; “Merkabah, is the divine light vehicle allegedly used by ascended masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. "Mer" means Light. "Ka" means Spirit. "Ba" means Body.          www.crystalinks.com/merkaba.html” [Wikipedia].) Little Missy Anima has hold of a hell of a lot of Force today, and she will be depending on the Emperor for guidelines as to where to steer her unstoppable forward motion. She is Accomplishing the Goal, and she has NO intention of giving up the Journey. “There is a high purpose (the Holy Grail) and a force that sends one on the way to adventure and glory. One must have self-knowledge to have victory over the self and external forces. Persistence and decisiveness is indicated.” (Ibid.) So, buddying up, the Emperor and the Chariot wheel on down the road and find the service station tended by the Prince of Cups, my Salt/Catalyst draw for this morning. This is my Energy today; that is to say, it is the “best”” energy I can draw upon today for my own growth amongst all 20 available choices. (I have had to substitute a Thoth tarot illustration for the Rosetta; technical problems.) AKA “The Prince of the Chariot of the Waters; Prince 
and Emperor of the Nymphs and Undines. He rules from 20° Libra to 20° Scorpio. He rules the 4Sw, the 5Cups & the 6 of Cups. He is, of course, the Air of Water.” (Ibid.) This prince hasn’t crossed my radar very much at all, for a number of reasons. 1st, I haven’t been a fan of Cups before, but am now exploring them in depth; 2nd, for a lack of better words, he feels “eunuch-ish” to me. I know, I know – “they’re only images on cards, Mark . . . What’s THAT all about?” LOL. I suppose it is my inherent dislike of ephebes; if I want to exercise my male sexuality, it is because I like men, not boys or children, and the ephebe-type is not all my cup of tea. SO, let’s “assume” that the Prince is at least of legal age; still, he’s not all that admirable a character to me. Read; “As a person he is a young man of charisma, intensity, self-sacrifice and devotion, a man willful and secretive. He is the romantic, yet possible also capable of being the con or seducer, ruthless and without conscience and sometimes passive-aggressive. The lotus inverted indicates his rejection of pure emotion and his gaze at the serpent shows the principle of intellect over emotion. This card indicates elasticity and volatility, and the need to recognize feelings (water) and express them through words (air.) We pass over the emotional waters without sinking, and unite intuition with acumen and discernment.” (Ibid.) And Bingo! That last sentence sells me on his presence here today as my “motor,” as the Catalyst which unites and “ignites” the two element, Sulfur & Mercury, in the alembic (me) to form the most useful transformation of the day. This is a lovely draw, not shining with bling, but lovely. I ask the Cosmos to give us ALL the quick reaction to speak of our emotional needs today. Be Well; Be Zen; Be Blessed!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment