Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Good Morning and Welcome! To The Fool’s Tarot for 19/07/2017; the deck used today is the *Tarot Egyptian* by Esther Casla. It isn’t anything inspired, actually? I just wanted to use it once before I toss it into storage. (I have used an assortment of cards from various Egyptian decks to illustrate the reading, due to a technical insect.) In a way, this is good that it is almost a “throwaway” reading; I never take the Tarot too lightly unless it is being used for amusement 
(something I don’t do, BTW,) or sardonic purpose, which I do see.  The point being is that we have an American visitor arriving tonight, a friend of long date and she will be using my study as her bedroom; therefore, my access to the magic box will be curtailed other than “daylight operating hours” until the end of the month. Therefore, this brief posting of the card images without explanatory text; I’m just not into it today, “Solly, Chawlie.”  I’ll be “back in the mood, sweetheart?” upon resumption of my cave in solitary splendor. LOL. I ask the Cosmos to give us ALL two weeks off, starting today. (Grin.) Be Well, Be Zen, Be Blessed!!       

No comments:

Post a Comment