Saturday, August 12, 2017

Good Morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 13/08/2017. Today’s deck is *El Tarot Egipcio* de Margarita Arnal Moscardó. (The images posted are not from this deck; there are no “correctly conforming” images on the ‘Net [!] and my scanner is STILL on the fritz, so I have had to settle for “the closest things,” which are VERY close indeed. Thus, not too different, but yes, different.) My draw today is: Sulfur = II the High Priestess (La Sacerdotisa); Mercury = XXII the Fool (El Regreso,) and Salt = 23 The Laborer (El Labrador) (Ace of Coins . . . sort of, but don’t glue yourself there.) So, hmmm . . . it’s my turn in the Temple today receiving instruction from II the High Priestess. 
Fine & Good; I’m sure she’s got a lot to teach, and I have a lot to learn, but I must say, the timing rather surprises me. Mind you, not that I am excessively busy with anything in particular other than a backed-up reading list of Permian Extinction Event proportions. It is, rather, that a long time has passed since my last visit, and “out of sight, out of mind.” However, looking at the rest of the spread to take in a quick “tableau,” I see that there IS an evident and obvious sense to my being in Her Secret Majesty’s Service closet (Grin.) I am “boning up” on information for what is apparently an impending Voyage. Well, yes, we’ve been getting hints for three days now, so it isn’t a surprise; here is confirmation, however, and that means it is time to get off my R&R butt and pack my duffle bag, the Path is calling. So, I’m in the Temple looking for necessary information, cheat sheets, magic ink for forearm writing, whatever I need to obtain and keep and edge on the forthcoming Journey, while at the same time remaining open to the Changes it will bring. (The 
House always wins, but it doesn’t hurt to limit your “losses.” Grin.) As for my Anima, my! Isn’t she bright & bushytailed this morning, ready to depart and ignoring (perhaps not?) the alligator at her feet. I just today noticed something about most of these ‘Egyptian deck’ XXII the Fool(s) – they are wearing a leopard skin, which was only worn in Kemet (ancient Egypt) by the High Priests of the great cults, i.e. Amon-Re, Osiris, Horus, Isis, Ma’at, etc. (Do NOT get lost in Egyptian mythology and pantheons, or “enneads” and “ogdoads.” Remember that throughout Egyptian history, there has ALWAYS been only ONE God, Atum-Re [NOT Amon-Re, a later ‘blend’], from whom issued ALL of the others, as well as Creation. If you like, call it “hidden monotheism.” Grin.) Back to the point – the Fool is a high priest of one of the gods or goddesses. Well, hmmm!! That throws a different light on my upcoming Journey; I understand that to be indicative of the fact that this Journey is to be made Consciously, aware & awake in my energy body (the body of I the Magus.) I am also being made aware that to start the Journey I am being given the resource of the “Ace of Coins” (as I said, don’t marry that idea;) I am given energy as my Energy for today, which is a Great News for me, as I have been feeling the creeping approach of better health for about two weeks. And starting this Journey seems to require an expenditure of Energy; well, so be it, at least my need isn’t being ignored (Thank You, Atum-Re!) I shall keep it short and not plug in extra information today; let’s just take the reading “as is” and be content; I am. Grin. I ask the Cosmos to meet at least the Needs of us ALL today. Be Well, Be Zen, Be Blessed!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment